Skip to content
- Head, Quality and Accreditation Division, Center of Strategy and Quality Management [15 April 2020 – 14 September 2020]
- Deputy Director, Centre of Corporate Development and Quality Management [1 Mar 2019 – 14 April 2020]
- Deputy Programme Chairperson of Biomedical Electronic Engineering Programme. [Ended Mar 2019]
- Assisting the Programme Chairperson in managing the programme in term of teaching & learning, and administrative activities.
- Head of Medical Sciences division [Ended Mar 2019]
- Monitoring the delivery of the degree courses such as ENT111 Anatomy & Physiology, ENT219 Biomaterials, ENT321 Safety, Standards, and Ethics in Biomedical Engineering, ENT318 Artificial Organ, and ENT405 Biosensor & BioMEMS.
- Programme Chairperson of Biomedical Electronic Engineering Programme [1 May 2010 – 15 August 2011]
- Committee member, Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) UniMAP, 2020.
- Committee member, benchmarking visits to UM, UiTM, MMU, UTM, UTHM, and UTeM, 13-17 Dec 2018.
- Committee member, preparation of the Self Evaluation Report (SAR) for Biomedical Electronic Engineering Programme accreditation, 2018.
- Committee member, planning for Program Outcome mapping as stipulated in EAC manual 2017, 2018.
- Committee member, workshop on PEO revision, 2016.
- Speaker, Research Methodology for Final Year Project, 2016